Hiking Ensign Peak

Hiking Ensign Peak
My cute exercising family!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Wow it has been a long time since I posted on my blog! Sorry! I spent the summer getting my son ready to go and serve an LDS Mission, he left last week. I have also spent almost the whole year trying to recover from what I thought was a permanent knee injury.


I am thrilled to announce that I was able to recover, and strengthen my knee myself without any kind of medical intervention! WOOT! Today, I ran a 10 min mile and then continued on to run 2.2 miles running at a 10min mile pace every other min...sprint/walking...it was super rewarding!


So, I guess my post today is don't give up. Even if you think you have reached the end of your training, and can't do anymore. Think positive! If you need help, get it! I asked so many people for advice, and took it. I wasn't willing to let this be the end.


You can do this.

Ruthann :)

No comments:

Post a Comment